Alibaba Group and ABBC Foundation reach worldwide settlement for Alibabacoin trademark
After a long dispute over trademarks, ABBC Foundation issue an announcement. Here is the statement that they released today:
“Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd. (Alibaba) and ABBC Blockchain IT Solutions LLC (ABBC) today announced that they had reached a worldwide settlement of claims involving use of the name ALIBABACOIN, with ABBC agreeing not to use trademarks that include the term ALIBABA worldwide. ABBC regrets any public confusion that may have arisen from its former use of ALIBABACOIN.”
- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- SEC Prohibits Telegram From Launching TON, Launch Postponed
- Royal Family Of UAE Acquired 15% Stake In Crypto Price Index’s CPA200
- What Is A Blockchain Wallet?
- How The Public Sector Can Be Transformed By Blockchain In The Future?
- Can Blockchain be Hacked?
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.