Blockchain Gaming Platform Refereum To Expand Its In-game Rewards Scheme
Blockchain-based gaming rewards and marketing company the Refereum in the United States announced a partnership with a South Korean online games developer to proliferate its in-game rewards scheme.
Refereum, which pays its users with in-house RFR token, said that the feature will soon be made available to Playerunknown’sBattlegrounds (PUBG) players too. The game is one of the most popular on Xbox, with more than 8 million sales, and is played widely on different platforms all across the world.
This will allow players to gain tokens by completing in-game actions as well as fulfilling other tasks such as marketing. The reward scheme proves to be a first for Refereum, the marketing company.
“Gamers do so much free marketing for games through streaming services and social media, but they’re rarely compensated sufficiently for it,” said Refereum CEO, Dylan Jones, commenting in the press release.
The initial campaign will run through August 20, although RFR, one of the number of gaming-related altcoins, has not reacted to the news as of press time Wednesday.
Blockchain gaming is on its way to becoming a highly-profitable niche of the overall Blockchain industry. Recently, Reddit
- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- SEC Prohibits Telegram From Launching TON, Launch Postponed
- Royal Family Of UAE Acquired 15% Stake In Crypto Price Index’s CPA200
- What Is A Blockchain Wallet?
- How The Public Sector Can Be Transformed By Blockchain In The Future?
- Can Blockchain be Hacked?
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.