Can Blockchain be Hacked?
The blockchain itself won’t be hacked. There is a misunderstanding when there are hacks taking place on cryptocurrency exchange; those are considered as blockchain hacking issues, which they should be not. The vulnerability that results in hacks taking place is because of the core idea of centralization.
It is a well-known fact that Blockchain is decentralized. Even though Blockchain is decentralized there are some aspects to it that centralized. This helps hackers get that single point that gets them access. These hacks have led to the rise of
This emphasizes on the fact that it is indeed very important for every aspect of Blockchain to be decentralized in order to prevent any possibility of fraud.
The base of Blockchain’s security lies in cryptography but it is because of the decentralized approach that Blockchain been so secure. This has led to many companies and organizations being more and more intrigued and excited to explore the potential of Blockchain.
- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- Blockchain Technology To Shake Hands With The Food Industry
- Walmart Canada And Blockchain To Make SCM Better!
- KYC Automation Just Got Easier With The Help Of Verismart
- Here’s What Sheila Warren And David Treat Think About Blockchain!
- Thailand Planning To Adopt Blockchain-Based VAT Refund For Tourists
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.