Microsoft Uses Blockchain For AI Projects.
In order to make machine learning more accessible and make advancements in artificial intelligence, Microsoft is purportedly using blockchain technology.
Researchers who wish to learn about different AI projects must typically request information on a daily basis. Also, the datasets are usually exclusive, and expensive to create.
Microsoft aims at giving customers an easy and cost-effective way to operate machine learning models using the technology that they already have, like browsers and applications on phones and other such devices, through blockchain technology.
Microsoft’s Decentralized Collaborative AI on Blockchain is an edifice through which people can train and manage machine learning models simultaneously, while also framing datasets on public blockchain platforms. This framework is suitable for AI-assisted scenarios that people deal with on an everyday basis, including interaction with personal assistants, using recommender systems, or playing video games. The thorough details of the same were published officially through a blog on the Microsoft website on July 12th.
- Skuchain and Mitsubishi Launch Blockchain Platform ECO for Metals and Mining
- Ubitquity Signs a Deal to Build Out Blockchain Platform for Rainier Title
- IP Australia and NRL Test Blockchain to Fight Counterfeits
- EC Explores Blockchain Technology for Remote Voting
- Blockchain Energy Trading Pilot Using Bitcoin Sidechain Goes Live in LA
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.