Mindtree To Accelerate Blockchain Development With Hyperledger.
Mindtree, an Indian multinational IT and outsourcing company headquartered in Bengaluru, Indi, and New Jersey, US
Hyperledger is a collaborative
Hyperledger is hosted by Linux and is a multi-stakeholder and multi-project effort which includes 14 business blockchain and multiple distributed ledger technologies.
The Chief Technology Officer of Mindtree, Madhusudhan KM said: “Enterprises are seeing the strategic value and want to adopt Blockchain to reimagine some of the current process areas and implement futuristic solutions. With this membership, we will be able to assist our customers in realizing their vision in implementing these solutions.” The company, having its headquarters in Bengaluru, said in a statement that itis going to have access to the talented community within the Hyperledger, in order to build a strong team of architects and engineers having skills in the technology.
- US Lawmaker Proposes Legislative Groundwork for National Blockchain Strategy
- China’s Congress Proposes Blockchain Development Fund
- South Korea’s Suseong University Establishes DLT and AI Training Center
- Blockchain Technology to Play Essential Role in VR-Powered Social Media
- New York-based IBM Acquires 7% Stake in Blockchain based Trade Finance Solution
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.