Mindtree To Accelerate Blockchain Development With Hyperledger.
Mindtree, an Indian multinational IT and outsourcing company headquartered in Bengaluru, Indi, and New Jersey, US
Hyperledger is a collaborative
Hyperledger is hosted by Linux and is a multi-stakeholder and multi-project effort which includes 14 business blockchain and multiple distributed ledger technologies.
The Chief Technology Officer of Mindtree, Madhusudhan KM said: “Enterprises are seeing the strategic value and want to adopt Blockchain to reimagine some of the current process areas and implement futuristic solutions. With this membership, we will be able to assist our customers in realizing their vision in implementing these solutions.” The company, having its headquarters in Bengaluru, said in a statement that itis going to have access to the talented community within the Hyperledger, in order to build a strong team of architects and engineers having skills in the technology.
- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- SEC Prohibits Telegram From Launching TON, Launch Postponed
- Royal Family Of UAE Acquired 15% Stake In Crypto Price Index’s CPA200
- What Is A Blockchain Wallet?
- How The Public Sector Can Be Transformed By Blockchain In The Future?
- Can Blockchain be Hacked?
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.