NULS receives additional investment from Ulysses Capital.
NULS is pleased to announce that it has secured another investment from Ulysses Capital.
NULS continues to demonstrate its ability to meet delivery commitments with its novel 2.0 microservice architecture through the successful alpha test launch.
“We don’t often see projects that have been sticking to a promising roadmap supported by such a strong technical team,” said Joon Lee, the fund manager of Ulysses Capital. “We believe that NULS will stand out from other projects and will succeed in enterprise adoption.”
“The 2.0 alpha test is clearly demonstrating the strengths of our platform and we anticipate attracting more institutional investors and partners,” said Isaac Kim, COO of NULS. Kim went on to say “NULS is redefining ease of adoption in blockchain, as well as setting the standard for the technology.”
NULS has multiple enterprises and individuals participating in the 2.0 alpha test and is currently considering additional participants to join the environment.
Ulysses Capital is a family office based in Los Angeles, with additional offices in London and Sydney. Ulysses Capital manages around US$1.5 billion in a long-short strategy, and its current portfolio focuses on bonds (70%) and stocks (30%).
- BRI And INSEAD Introduces New Course For Blockchain In Finance Sector
- Samsung Introduces Crypto and Blockchain Functionality in the Galaxy S20 Models
- Indonesia Embraces Blockchain-Based Shipping Solution TradeLens
- Citi Joins HSBC Funded Blockchain Trade Finance Network Contour
- Stellar Development Foundation Officially Enters Blockchain Association
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.