Tokensoft Distributes Own Equity Via Blockchain as Security Tokens
Security token issuance platform Tokensoft has published $4 million of its equity to investors through blockchain. The security token serves a Series Seed funding round that took place some time ago in July of 2018. At that time, investors Base10, e.ventures, as well as Coinbase Ventures supported the company.
Mason Borda, CEO of Tokensoft, said in a statement that they have confirmed with their consumers that blockchain can streamline and automate secondary transfers:
“We’re excited to finally be able to use the same great technology our real estate and institutional customers have been using.”
According to a blog post, Tokensoft investors acquired a digital representation of their “SAFE-governed” digital security in their investment accounts, powered by the Tokensoft technology platform, of course. The digital security has been produced utilizing the ERC-1404 standard. It uses the Ethereum blockchain for compliance and accounting automation to assure all aspects of each investor’s SAFE agreement are implemented on the blockchain.
Tokensoft states that investors in equity will benefit from:
- Real-time authenticated access to ownership data with provenance of transactions registered on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Real-time, periodic dividend payments in US dollars by integration with Signet, Signature Bank’s blockchain-based payments platform, and Tokensoft subsidiary DTAC LLC., an SEC-registered transfer agent.
- When activated, shareholders will have secondary market entrance to purchase or sell shares utilizing their Tokensoft investment accounts and our associate broker-dealer, Tritaurian Capital.
Meltem Demirors, an investor in the company, said in a statement that while many digital asset industry participants talk, Tokensoft is doing it – with their shares:
“I can hold shares in my wallet, receive dividends, bid or offer shares, and gather real-time market data that facilitates price discovery.”
Tokensoft stated in a statement that it intends to expand into secondary markets for other venture-backed firms in the industry to build a more robust, active market for investors and entrepreneurs alike.
Tokensoft attached that it is actively trying to work with companies and asset managers to create an active marketplace and to associate with broker-dealers who specialize in these offerings.
Tokensoft pretends to have processed over $500 million in investments for investors in over 50 countries.
- FNZ Provides Blockchain Technology to South African Investment Industry
- Opportunities That Come Your Way While Choosing Blockchain As your Career
- Graph Blockchain Declares Launching of BluStem, Ecommerce Wellness Platform
- Power Ledger Expands Blockchain Energy Footprint in Thailand
- US Lawmaker Proposes Legislative Groundwork for National Blockchain Strategy
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.