You Can Now Tip Twitter Users With Blockchain Brave Browser’s BAT.
Brave, a blockchain-based decentralized internet browser, now enables Twitter users to pay content creators through its Basic Attention Tokens (BAT).
On August 1st, Brave announced the launch of its token tipping service publicly, adding that users can specify the amount they wish to tip to a particular Twitter content creator, and the account will receive the same in BAT directly.
They also listed a lot of features regarding this tipping service, like setting up recurring tips regularly and a way for tweeting to a tipped creator to tell them how they can claim it.
Brave had begun experimenting with the Twitter tipping service in May on Brave Nightly, which is a testing and development browser version.
This new feature comes with an in-browser offering via Brave Rewards, as mentioned in the announcement. While browsing through Twitter via Brave, users who have opted into Brave Rewards will be able to see a tip option on the posts. Brave Rewards supports YouTube and Twitch, as is soon reported to support Reddit, GitHub, as well as Vimeo.
The users can also easily earn the tokens through traditional purchases or by simply watching the privacy-preserving ads.
BAT purportedly has a market capitalization of more than $302 million and is trading at $0.237, down 3.4% on the daycurrently, as per the data from CoinMarketCap.
Content creation and crypto
The blockchain organization, Props, have now been granted permission to offer its token by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission under Regulation A+.
- Binance Launches Bitcoin-Pegged Token BTCB May Accelerate Bullish Market’s Coming?
- A Multinational Retail Giant Files For Blockchain-Based Drones Patent
- Top 5 Industries Contributing To The Global Blockchain Spending
- How Blockchain Could Boost The Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Comparative Statistics Of Crypto And Blockchain Jobs From 2018 & 2019
- Interview With The Former Presidential Appointee Cleve Mesidor
Hottest Blockchain News Daily
Get our latest news and posts in your inbox.